Monday 16 February 2009

Beating the everliving hell out of a live gorilla




Hallo there! You may or may not (depending on whether or not you're my girlfriend) have noticed that I haven't updated this thing in a little while. Well the blame for that can be filed firmly under the twin headings of "real life" and "my godforsaken, bloody minded crappy, crappy, job". But, of course, I digress.
Here are some of my latest offerings, featuring a slightly different subject to the normal dark and broody fare which normally forms the focus of my artistic ramblings. Now its all unicorns and snow, instead of gangsters and day-glow backgrounds. Everything you see here was created for my girlfriend, and the images formed the designs for various greetings cards. Everything from christmas, my girlfriends birthday to valentines day. She likes unicorns. I like her. It works out :D
I'm now looking for more illustration work. Its been far to long since I last drew anything for money, and I'd quite like to start again. So if you know of, or have anywork, please don't be shy and drop me a line at christownsend18@gmail.com.
Cheers.

1 comment:

Bruh said...

Aww, thank you for my cards. I've still got them all up on my shelf :)
I love you
xxx